Personal Data Controller Information Clause
In accordance with Article 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC (Official Journal of the European Union L. 2016.119.1), General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as "GDPR" you are hereby notified that:
l) The Controller of your personal data is the University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszow, with it registered office at Sucharskiego St. 2, 35-225 Rzeszow, Poland (hereafter as “UITM”).
2) UITM has appointed The Data Protection Officer at the University of Information Technology and Management (IOD), email: email@example.com
3) In accordance with article 6(1)(f) (processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest) of General Data Protection Regulation, your personal data will be processed for the purpose and within the scope necessary to establish the state of your health in connection to COVID-19 pandernic, to allow you to stay at the University Information Technology and Management and communicate with students and employees.
4) Your personal data will be processed for the period of 3 months since the end of the epidemic;
5) Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties unless it is necessary for the performance of the contract where UITM is the party (e.g. maintenance of IT systems) or as a result of law provisions.
6) Your personal data will not be transmitted to a third country or international organisation.
7) Your personal data will not be used for the purpose of profiling.
8) You have the right to access the content of your personal data, as well as the right to rectify and erase it.